Supply and Delivery of Household Appliances to UNMISS – South Sudan
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - Supply and delivery of Murram
UNITED NATIONS NATIONS UNIES
United Nations Mission in South Sudan
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Supply and delivery of Murram to UNMISS in Bentiu, Malakal and Bor, Republic of South Sudan Closing Date for Receipt of EOI: Monday 05 September 2016
Description of General Requirement:
The United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) hereby solicits Expression of Interest (EOI) from competent Companies for the supply and delivery of Murram to UNMISS in Bentiu , Malakal and Bor, Republic of South Sudan.
Interested companies are invited to submit their EOI by e-mail (preferred) or hand delivery as indicated below. The EOI must include, as a minimum , the following documentation/information:
- United Nations Global Market (UNGM) Registration: Company should be registered in UNG M or should start their registration process immediately if not registered. Companies are strongly advised to register or upgrade to Level-2.
- Company 's contact details: UNGM Identification Number obtained at the start of the registration process, company name, address, telephone, fax numbers and e-mail must be provided in the EOI Form. Failure to provide this information in the EOI Form may result in a rejection of a EOI.
- This REOI does not constitute a solicitation . UNMISS reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EOI or solicitation process. Thus, submitting a response to this REOI does not automatically guarantee that your company will be considered for receipt of the solicitation when issued.
- Any interested vendor not registered in UNGM, should start the registration process immediately by visiting www.ungm.org.
- The UNGM Identification Number obtained at the start ofthe registration process, must be provided to
the Procurement officer at the time of submitting the EOI in the completed EOI Form.
- The "EOI Form" is available in "Business Opportunities" Section of www.ungm.org website. Vendors are strongly encouraged to submit their EOis through the E-mail addresses provided below.
The REOI, clearly marked "Request for Expression of Interest-Supply and delivery of Murram to UNMISS in Bentiu, Malakal and Bor, Republic of South Sudan", must be received by UNMISS not later than COB Monday 05 September 2016, via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy to email@example.com or if hand delivered to The CPO, UNMISS Procurement Section, United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS), Tongping Site, Near Juba Internati onal Airport, Purchasing Unit l, Room: 3C/02, Juba , South Sudan, Tel:
01 Dec 2016 to 16 Dec 2016Download PDF (184.31 KB)
PROVISION OF REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR UNMISS FLEET OF VEHICLES AND EQUIPMENT – JUBA ; SOUTH SUDAN30 Nov 2016 to 16 Dec 2016Download PDF (215.23 KB)
Provision of Camp Support Services to the United Nations Mission in South Sudan30 Nov 2016 to 23 Dec 2016Download PDF (115.43 KB)
Provision of Coaching and Mentoring Training for 25 UNMISS staff in South Sudan28 Nov 2016 to 16 Dec 2016Download PDF (75.95 KB)
Provision of Catering Services to the United Nations Mission in South Sudan22 Nov 2016 to 05 Dec 2016Download PDF (115.38 KB)
Provision of Printing Promotion Materials for UNMISS, South Sudan.21 Nov 2016 to 12 Dec 2016Download PDF (21.82 KB)