REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI) PRO/REOI/21/30
Closing Date for Receipt of EOI: Monday, 24 May 2021
Description of General Requirement:
- The United Nations Mission in the Republic of South Sudan (UNMISS) has a requirement for the design and installation of steel water tanks at various locations in the Republic of South Sudan and hereby solicits Expression of Interest (EOI) from qualified and interested vendors.
- Interested service providers/companies are invited to submit their EOIs for consideration by email (preferred), courier or by hand delivery as indicated below. The EOI must include, at a minimum, the following documentation/information:
- United Nations Global Market Place (UNGM) Registration: Company should be registered in UNGM using the link https://www.ungm.org or should start their registration process immediately if not registered. Companies are strongly advised to register or upgrade to Level 2.
- Company’s contact details: UNGM Identification Number, company name, address, telephone and e-mail must be provided in the EOI Form. Failure to provide this information in the EOI Form may result in a rejection of an EOI.
- Vendors must be registered in UNGM under the services (UNSPSC Nos. 72154000) in order to participate in the solicitation for this requirement.
- This REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNMISS reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EOI or solicitation process. Thus, submitting a response to this REOI does not automatically guarantee that your company will be considered for receipt of the solicitation when issued.
- The UNGM Identification Number obtained at the start of the registration process, must be provided to the Procurement officer at the time of submitting the EOI in the completed EOI Form.
- The “EOI Form” is available in “Business Opportunities” Section of www.ungm.org website. Vendors are strongly encouraged to submit their EOIs through the E-mail addresses provided below.
- The REOI, clearly marked “Request for Expression of Interest for the Design and Installation of Steel Water Tanks for UNMISS at various locations in the Republic of South Sudan” must be received by UNMISS not later than c.o.b. Monday 24 May 2021, via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com or if by hand, to the attention of the Chief Procurement Officer, United Nations Mission in the Republic of South Sudan (UNMISS) near Juba International Airport, Room No.: 3C/02, Juba, South Sudan.