Provision of Airport Operations Training Services to UNMISS, South Sudan
Closing Date for Receipt of EOI: Wednesday, 14th Oct 2020
Description of General Requirements:
- The United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) hereby solicits Expression of Interest (EOI) from qualified vendors, for Provision of Airport Operations Training Services to UNMISS, South Sudan.
2. Interested companies are invited to submit their EOI by hand delivery or e-mail as indicated below. The EOI must include, as a minimum, the following documentation/information:
2.1. Company must be registered in UN Global Marketplace (UNGM) using the link https://www.ungm.org or should start their registration process immediately if not registered. Companies are strongly advised to register or upgrade to Level one .
2.2. Company’s name, address, telephone, e-mail and UNGM registration number.
2.3. Vendors must be registered in UNGM under the services [UNSPSC No. 78141805-(Aerodrome or Airport or Aviation facility operations services ) in order to participate in the solicitation for this requirement.
3. This REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNMISS reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EOI or solicitation process. Thus, submitting a response to this REOI does not automatically guarantee that your company will be considered for receipt of the solicitation when issued.
4. The “EOI Form” is available in “Business Opportunities” Section of the www.ungm.org website.
5. The EOI, clearly marked “Expression of Interest: Provision of Airport Operations Training services to UNMISS, South Sudan” must be received by UNMISS no later than 16:00 hours local time in the Republic of South Sudan (GMT+3) on Wednesday, 14th Oct 2020, via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com By courier or hand delivery to the Chief Procurement Officer, UNMISS Procurement Section, Room 3C/02, UNMISS Logistics Base, Tomping, South Sudan, Attention: Maku MONDRI