U N I T E D N A T I O N S N A T I O N S U N I E S
United Nations Mission in the Republic of South Sudan
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Business Siminar in Juba, Republic of South Sudan
Closing Date for Receipt of EOI: Wednesday, 15 March 2017
The United Nations Mission in the Republic of South Sudan (UNMISS) hereby invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from interested business companies in the Republic of South Sudan, for an upcoming Business Seminar to be held in Juba, from 30 -31 March 2017.
2. The purpose of the business seminar will be to inform and sensitize the local business community about business opportunities available with the UN, how to register as a UN vendor, how to participate in UN bidding exercises and to provide an overview of the UN Procurement procedures. The main objectives of the business seminar will be to increase the number of South Sudanese entities participating in the Organization’s and UNMISS competitive solicitations.
3. Interested companies are invited to submit their EOI by email, courier or hand delivery as indicated below. Your response to the EOI must include, as a minimum, the following information:
- Legal name of your company
- Company email address, telephone /mobile number
- Name of the company representative
- Attendance confirmation
4. The EOI, clearly marked “ Expression of Interest to attend the UNMISS Business Seminar in Juba, South Sudan”, must be submitted to UNMISS not later than COB on Wednesday, 15 March 2017, at the following addresses:
E-mail address: email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hand deliver or courier to: Chief Procurement Officer, UNMISS Procurement Section, Room 3C/02, Tomping Site, Near Juba International Airport, Juba, Republic of South Sudan, Attention: Festus Kellie.
This EOI does not constitute a vendor registration exercise. UNMISS reserves the right to change or cancel the Business Seminar at any time if deemed necessary.