UNITED NATIONS NATIONS UNIES
United Nations Mission in the Republic of South Sudan
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Provision of Accident Repair and Painting Services for UNMISS Vehicles to South Sudan
Closing Date for Receipt of EOI: 19 April 2017
Description of General Requirements:
The United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) hereby solicits Expression of Interest (EOI) from competent companies to establish a contract with competent vehicle, accident, repair workshops in Juba, South Sudan. The repairs to consist of the following amongst others. Panel beating, straightening, painting, etc.
Interested companies are invited to submit their EOI by hand delivery or e-mail as indicated below. The EOI must include, as a minimum, the following documentation/information:
- United Nations Global Market Registration Number. (Mandatory – see no. 2 below)
- Company’s contact details (address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail, etc.);
- Vendors are advised to upgrade their UNGM registration to a minimum UNGM Level 1 for provision of the required items(UNSPSC 72102900; 72100000)
- This REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNMISS reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the REOI and/or solicitation process. Thus, submitting a response to this REOI does not automatically guarantee that your company will be considered for receipt of the solicitation when issued.
- UNMISS also reserves the right to send the Solicitation Documents to companies who were identified
through additional market research or others means to source the UN requirements.
- Vendors interested in fulfilling the requirement described above must be registered with UNGM and
may wish to visit www.ungm.org for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate in any solicitation.
The EOI, clearly marked “Expression of Interest: Provision of Accident Repairand Painting Services for UNMISS Vehiclesto UNMISS Juba, The Republic of South Sudan” must be received by UNMISS no later than 12:00 hours local time in the Republic of South Sudan (GMT+3) on 19 April 2017, via e-mail to: email@example.com copying firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to the attention of:
Chief Procurement Officer
Procurement Section, Purchasing Unit 2
UNMISS Tomping Site, Near Juba International Airport
Juba, Republic of South Sudan